Your gift to the OMS Foundation's Annual Fund (including OMSFIRE and recurring gifts) supports:
- Anesthesia and patient safety study
- Clinical Research Support Grants
- Research Support Grants
Continuing education for residents, practitioners and researchers:
- Clinical and Scientific Innovations in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (CSIOMS)
- Clinical Trials Methods Course
- Principles of Head and Neck Oncology for OMS
- Resident Transitions into Practice Conference
- Resident Travel Scholarships for continuing education programs
Support for OMS faculty and academic programs:
- Faculty Educator Development Awards (FEDA)
- Faculty Lunch and Learn at AAOMS Annual Meeting
- Student Research Training Awards
Research directly benefits our practices and our patients by providing us with tested and verified solutions to an array of questions, moving us from anecdotal evidence to scientifically reliable data to support our decision-making.
- Brent B Ward, DDS, MD, Committee on Research Chair and 2021 Laskin Award recipient
EVERY gift is important, especially yours.
Select the giving option that best suits your circumstances:
- Mail a check to: OMS Foundation, 9700 Bryn Mawr Ave., Rosemont, IL 60018
- Earn special recognition as an OMSFIRE donor: Commit to a 5-year recurring gift of $2,500 or more, payable in monthly or annual installments
- Make a gift from your securities portfolio
- Make a gift from your Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
- Donate your Required Minimum Distribution from your IRA
Please use this information to make your donation:
- Legal Name: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Foundation
Address: 9700 W. Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosemont, IL 60018
Federal Tax ID: 36-6111168
Learn more about us
Our History & Mission
The mission of the OMS Foundation is to improve the quality and safety of patient care by advancing innovation in oral and maxillofacial surgery research and education.
Financial and Annual Reports
The OMS Foundation strives for transparency. Find current and past Annual Reports, Forms 990 and tax information here.