Resident Travel Scholarships Up to $1,000 for documented travel expenses.
Eligibility & Requirements
The OMS Foundation offers reimbursement of up to $1,000 for documented travel expenses incurred by residents traveling to attend AAOMS education programs including:
The Foundation provided support for eight residents to attend the 2019 CSIOMS conference. Recipients included:
- Ross Camiel, University of Connecticut
- Mina Fahmy, DMD, University of Tennessee
- Danny Hadaya, UCLA School of Dentistry
- Phillip Hurst, DMD, University of Washington
- Jazayeri Hossein, DDS, University of Pennsylvania
- Robert Morrin, University of Connecticut
- Stavan Patel, DDS, Louisiana State University
- Brian Wolf, DMD, Nassau University Medical Center
- Dr. Philip Hurst
It was a great experience to be able to present my research project. This was a growth experience, speaking to such a high caliber crowd, and it was also valuable to get feedback from this group. I plan to take this feedback and continue to refine the project and the way that I present it.
Without the support of the OMS Foundation I would not have been able to attend this conference. I knew that I wanted to attend, but now I’m even more convinced about what a valuable experience it was. It was definitely something I’m glad not to have missed. Thank you very much for the support.