Student Research Training Award SRTA provides $12,500 over two years to dental education programs offering research opportunities. Its objective is to attract highly qualified health profession students to OMS research and practice.
2022 Student Research Training Awardees
- Texas A&M Health Science Center
- Dr. Andrew Read-Fuller, Program Director
After approval, funding will be disbursed in January of the following year.
- Attract highly qualified health profession students to biomedical and behavioral research applicable to oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Increase the number and quality of investigators within the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Interest dental students in the specialty of oral and maxillofacial surgery.
- Provide additional support to institutions where there are active and productive programs of oral and maxillofacial surgery research.