The Alliance focuses its fundraising efforts on two programs:
- Global Initiative for Volunteerism and Education (GIVE) – offers $2,500 travel stipends each year to residents travelling internationally with OMS teams to deliver humanitarian healthcare to communities in need.
- Norma L. Kelly Resident Spouse Scholarship – with support from OMSNIC, offers $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement to spouses of residents attending AAOMS’s Annual Meeting.
Donate to GIVE (through the Alliance)
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about Alliance events, members and projects.
The OMS Foundation thanks OMSNIC for its generous support of the Alliance.
Thank you to our 2020 Alliance event and program sponsors:
2020 – 2021 Alliance Committee
- Ellyn Hutton, Wilmington, DE
- Angie Henderson, Immediate Past Chair, Charleston, WV
- Kristen Reddinger, Kennewick, WA
- Stacey Erickson, Onalaska, WI
- Olga Schwartz, Dunkirk, MD