Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about Alliance events, members and projects.
The Alliance focuses its fundraising efforts on two programs:
- Global Initiative for Volunteerism and Education (GIVE) – offers $2,500 travel stipends to residents travelling internationally with OMS teams to deliver humanitarian healthcare to communities in need.
- Norma L. Kelly Resident Spouse Scholarship – with support from OMSNIC, offers $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement to spouses of residents attending AAOMS’s Annual Meeting.
Donate to GIVE
The OMS Foundation thanks OMSNIC for its generous support of the Alliance.
Thank you to our 2023 Alliance event and program supporters:
2023 – 2024 Alliance Committee
- Olga Schwartz, Chair, Pittsburgh PA
- Kos Lugakingira, Vice Chair, Fort Wayne IN
- Valerie Burks, Texarkana TX
- Maricar Harris, Wichita, KS
- Andrea Tate, Nacogdoches TX
- Dr. Debra Sacco, Chapel Hill NC (Board liaison)