The Alliance focuses its fundraising efforts on two programs:
- Global Initiative for Volunteerism and Education (GIVE) – offers $2,500 travel stipends to residents travelling internationally with OMS teams to deliver humanitarian healthcare to communities in need.
- Norma L. Kelly Resident Spouse Scholarship – with support from OMSNIC, offers $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement to spouses of residents attending AAOMS’s Annual Meeting.
Donate to GIVE (through the Alliance)
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay informed about Alliance events, members and projects.
The OMS Foundation thanks OMSNIC for its generous support of the Alliance.
Thank you to our 2022 Alliance event and program supporters:
Canfield, Inc., Elsevier, KLS Martin Group, OMSNIC, PMR - The Jaw Bra and Salvin Dental Specialties
2022 – 2023 Alliance Committee
- Stacy Erickson, Chair, Onalaska WI
- Olga Schwartz, Vice Chair, Pittsburgh PA
- Valerie Burks, Texarkana TX
- Kos Lugakingira, Fort Wayne IN
- Page Rollert, Denver CO
- Dr. Debra Sacco, Chapel Hill NC
- Andrea Tate, Nacogdoches TX