Stand up for your specialty: become an OMSFIRE donor!
What is OMSFIRE (OMS for Innovation, Research and Education)?
High-visibility recognition for Annual Fund donors who commit to a 5-year recurring gift of:
$20,000/year Platinum $10,000/year Gold
$5,000/year Silver $2,500/Bronze
Why donate through OMSFIRE?
To provide consistent support for the mission and programs of the OMS Foundation, including:
- Research Support Grants
- NEW Clinical Research Support Grant
- FEDA Awards
- NEW International Fellowship for Cleft and Craniofacial Surgery
- Anesthesia Patient Safety Study
- Resident Travel Scholarships
- Support for:
- Resident Transitions into Practice
- Clinical Trials Methods Course
OMSFIRE Donors will be recognized:
- At AAOMS Society, Caucus and National meetings
- In OMS Foundation publications
- On OMSFoundation.org
Stand up for your specialty and stand out in the crowd with:
- An OMSFIRE branded tie or scarf (OMSFIRE Silver donors)
- AN OMSFIRE branded lapel pin (OMSFIRE Gold and Platinum donors)
*Any intention to give is subject to revocation/modification by the donor and is not legally binding on the donor’s estate.