Who We Are
Welcome to the OMS Foundation Alliance
The Alliance’s numerous activities at the AAOMS Annual Meeting each year provide a variety of networking opportunities for spouses, allied staff, and friends of oral and maxillofacial surgeons to get involved in the specialty. AAOMS Annual Meeting activities sponsored by the Alliance include daily health walks, breakfasts, and the much anticipated Alliance Annual Event luncheon, which raises support for the OMS Foundation.
Since 1993, the Alliance has raised more than $196,000 in support of the OMS Foundation:
- $25,000 commitment over five years to support the Annual Fund.
- $12,500 to support a Student Research Training Award in 2017.
- $10,000 to support an OMS Foundation Research Support Grant in 2016.
- $10,000 to support an OMS Foundation Research Support Grant in 2015.
- $20,000 in honor of the Alliance’s 20th Anniversary to support a 2014 OMS Foundation Research Support Grant.
- $72,500 in additional research awards/fellowships
- $32,000 towards the purchase of computer software for the OMS Foundation
- $11,500 for Resident Spouse Scholarships
- $5,000 for the celebration of the OMS Foundation’s 50th Anniversary
The Alliance also sponsors annual Resident Spouse Scholarships, which provide travel reimbursement to spouses of residents attending the AAOMS Annual Meeting.
Your Alliance donation is vital to our fundraising efforts. Alliance donors contribute $125. Patrons contribute $200 per year and receive special recognition. You can make your donation online or by downloading the donation form and returning it to the OMS Foundation. For more information about the Alliance, contact OMS Foundation Interim Executive Director Bozana Gasic.
Check out the latest Alliance newsletter!
2017 Alliance Board
Ms. Christina Seldomridge, Chair, Leola, PA
Ms. Michelle Schneider, Vice Chair, Maple Grove, MN
Ms. Angie Henderson, Charleston, WV
Ms. Carmen Hupp, Crossville, TN
Ms. Adaline Klemmedson, Tucson, AZ