Who We Are
Welcome to the OMS Foundation Alliance
The OMS Foundation Alliance is an active fundraising and outreach partner of the Foundation, offering opportunities for spouses, allied staff and friends of the OMS community to meet, network and support the Foundation and one another. The Alliance currently focuses its fundraising efforts on two programs:
- Global Initiative for Volunteerism and Education (GIVE) – offers five (or more) $2,500 travel stipends each year to residents travelling internationally with OMS teams to deliver humanitarian healthcare to communities in need.
- Norma L. Kelly Resident Spouse Scholarship – with support from OMSNIC, offers $1,000 in travel expense reimbursement to as many as 10 spouses of residents attending AAOMS’s Annual Meeting.
The Alliance’s networking events at AAOMS’s Annual Meeting are not to be missed:
- Scenic, social Health Walks each morning conclude with a sponsored networking breakfast. Registration is not required, and every walker gets a t-shirt from Canfield, Inc.
- Alliance Annual Luncheon and Fundraiser combines fine food, fun and philanthropy in support of OMS Foundation programs. Ticketed event (limited same-day tickets available).
- Click here to learn more about this year’s events.
Everyone is welcome, and YOUR support is vital to our success. Donate here.
We’re going digital in 2019: Subscribe to our electronic newsletter to stay informed about Alliance events, members and projects.
Thank you to our 2019 Alliance Sponsors:
2018 – 2019 Alliance Committee
Ms. Carmen Hupp, Chair, Greenacres, WA
Ms. Angie Henderson, Vice Chair, Charleston, WV
Ms. Michelle Schneider, Immediate Past Chair, Maple Grove, MN
Ms. Ellyn Hutton, Wilmington, DE
Ms. Kristen Reddinger, Kennewick, WA
We’re going digital in 2019: Subscribe to our electronic newsletter by filling out the below form to stay informed about Alliance events, members and projects. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.