Alliance Annual Meeting Events
The OMS Foundation Alliance welcomes spouses, family members and friends of the OMS specialty to AAOMS’s Annual Meeting with an engaging blend of fellowship, philanthropy and fun.
Mark your calendar for our 2020 events in San Antonio!
Daily Health walks and breakfast with the Alliance
October 7, 8 and 9, 2020
Sponsored by Canfield, Inc. and Dr. William (Bill) Frantzich
Start your Annual Meeting day with a scenic, social walk through San Antonio’s famed Riverwalk district, and finish your conversations over breakfast at Schilo’s, the city’s oldest restaurant.
- Daily walks depart at 7:30 a.m. from Grand Hyatt San Antonio
- EVERYONE is welcome
- Registration is not required
- There is no fee to participate
- Every participant receives a t-shirt form Canfield, Inc.
Alliance Annual Luncheon and Fundraiser (formerly the Alliance Annual Event)
October 8, 2020 11:30 a.m.
Buckhorn Saloon and Museum, San Antonio
Join us for authentic Southwest cuisine seasoned with fellowship, fun and philanthropy in support of the OMS Foundation’s Global Initiative for Volunteerism and Education (GIVE). Your ticket includes a chef-led cooking demo and a presentation by a recent GIVE stipend recipient.
Tickets are required:
- $130.00 (until Sept. 15)
- $150.00 after September 15.
- Limited same-day tickets available at the door
- Tickets available for purchase through this link
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rose at 847-233-4342