Silver Anniversary Annual Event
Past, present and prospective Alliance donors are invited to celebrate our history and enjoy the fellowship that is our signature at an elegant luncheon to support the OMS Foundation.
- October 11, 2018, 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- The Signature Room at the 95th, 95 floors above Chicago’s Magnificent Mile
- Luncheon, silent auction and style show presented by Nordstrom’s Trunk Club
- Tickets: $130 until 9/30/2018. $150 after 10/1/2018
- Transportation from the 8th Street Entrance at the Hilton Hotel included with ticket purchase.
The Foundation’s newest program – Global Initiative for Volunteerism and Education (GIVE) – will be unveiled at the Annual Meeting. The Foundation anticipates GIVE will provide five $2,500 travel stipends in 2019 to residents seeking to accompany OMS teams to deliver international humanitarian medical care. Please visit the GIVE page for more information, or to donate today.
23rd Annual Alliance Health Walks
Grow your network while you walk off yesterday’s calories with a pace-yourself walk through “Chicago’s front yard” – Grant Park and the Museum Campus.
- October 10 – 12 (Weds/Thur/Fri): depart at 7:30 a.m. from the Hilton Chicago 8th Street Entrance
- No registration required
- All walks conclude with a networking breakfast at Yolk, 1120 S. Michigan Ave.
- Health Walk t-shirts will be available at the Canfield booth #1118 in the exhibit hall at the AAOMS Annual Meeting
- Canfield Inc.
- Dr. Bill and Sunny Frantzich